Friday, August 10, 2012

My blog! It lives!

Well, I guess it's only partially alive. Or maybe a better way of putting it is that it's been resurrected, which I think I like better. So much for combining all my many interests, eh? I can excuse them all away, having my reasons range from school, work, vacation, to sheer laziness (which I think is the ultimate reason for my lack of commitment to posting). But, I'm back now, and that's all that matters, right?

I went "questing" with the Sister missionaries from my home ward and ran into two Roman Catholics in a row ("questing" is what "finding" was, and "finding" is what "tracting" was, which is knocking door-to-door and talking to strangers about the Gospel), and couldn't remember how they differed from good ol' regular Catholics; imagine my dismay! So I've recommitted myself, and the plan is to research various of the popular denominations within Christianity: their origins and organizers, their current leaders and beliefs, and all the nitty-gritty in between. I'm not sure which we'll start with, and I'm not one to be made to commit to doing it a certain way (eg. alphabetically), so we'll just do it my way, which is relatively arbitrary.

Good night, Tephrochrites.

No comments: